Our Top 10 Tours
- Chichen Itza Day Trip from Cancun- visit this UNESCO World Heritage Site!
- Captain Hook Dinner Cruise- top rated!
- Tulum and Xel-Ha All-Inclusive Day Trip- admire these ancient Mayan ruins!
- Xplor Adventure Park Admission Ticket- save 8%!
- Full-Day Dancer Catamaran Cruise with Snorkeling from Cancun- offers something for everyone!
- Cancun Round-Trip Airport Transfer- no stress!
- Isla Mujeres Day Cruise from Cancun- sail through sparkling turquoise water!
- Xcaret Day Trip from Cancun- fun activities for the whole family!
- Cancun Underwater Museum Snorkeling Tour- jump in the clear waters of the Caribbean Sea!
- Cancun Horseback Riding Tour- saddle up and shout yee-haw!
Today's Travel Deal
Swim with Dolphins on Isla Mujeres
Don't miss the Dolphin Swim Adventure off the coast of Cancun, Mexico!
Swim with, touch and kiss these amazing marine mammals.
Enjoy incredible underwater views of the dolphins.
Round-trip ferry services, lunch buffet and an open bar are included.
Don't forget to bring your $5.00 dock fee -- payable direct on the day of your tour!
Top Traveler Picks
Take a day trip to Xcaret, an incredible eco-archeological park in the Riviera Maya!
Soar high above Cancun's hotel zone and gorgeous white-sand beach on this parasailing adventure!
Cancun Tours: What's Hot this Season!
We have an unbeatable selection of Cancun tours: day trips to Chichen Itza, visits to outdoor adventure parks Xel-Ha and Xplor, snorkeling and diving tours, dining cruises - you name it! Here are some of our top Cancun tour picks for this season.
See the best of Cancun on both land and sea in one vehicle. On the Cancun Duck Tour, an amphibious duck boat will take you on an exciting ride to ancient Mayan ruins and around the mangroves in Nichupte Lagoon!
Spend a night at three of Cancun's hottest nightclubs! This 6-hour club-hopping tour is filled with fun, dancing and exclusive VIP service.
Enjoy a day of snorkeling on this adventure from Cancun! Snorkel in a crystal-clear cenote, where you’ll see spectacular limestone rock formations.